corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » CHANGED CENTER FRONT PEICE ON JAG/CORSA

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CHANGED CENTER FRONT PEICE ON JAG/CORSA
J da Silva

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my comment means ' i like the effort and work gone into the car but when people dont share your taste dont hold it against them'

as it happens i like the car from the side but looking at it from front and rear i aint too keen sorry
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey thats fine, if anyone could make a car that EVERYONE liked it wud b a miricle!

everyone got differnt tastes! sure some will hate my car when its done but so long as i like it i will b happy!
J da Silva

22nd Mar 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the main thing is u like it mate, otherwise it would be a waste of your effort,money and time. you deserve credit for doing your mods yourself and one day you shall be rewarded im sure
ed

22nd Mar 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it looks like an owl now... I seriosly did say that! . I like it, it needed something doing to that flat pannel!
J4CKO

22nd Mar 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its unreall !!

thats the thing though people can say wot they like about ure car and think wot they want but at the end of the day who gives a flying fuck if u like it and u think its gud then isnt that wot matters ??? u get stuff done to ure car cos u want it doing u dont assk every1 u know wot they wud want u to do to it !!!
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am just enjoying doing the car and it being done on limited money really!
ed

22nd Mar 04 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet! Didn't realise it'd be done for Max Live!!! Cant wait to see this car, tis mental!
You sorted out the cracking issues at all yet, or are you gonna take it as they come?
vibrio
Banned

22nd Mar 04 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by safe_si
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by born_upsideout
quote:
I think it looks really shit and has given me a right good laugh this evening.
the one question I have to ask is why Jag corsa. looks more like a merc than an S-Type Jag

do you ever have anything helpful or constructive to say??

do you always expect people to like everything you do?

I think the car looks stupid. I can apprciate the work that wil go into making such a car but I can still stand back and laugh when I see a stupid looking car. therefore please stop your moaning

Why do you have a fugly woman in ure avatar?

your entiled to your opinion however and I am not going to get annoyed and start insulting anyone you love just because your views differ from mine. however I suspect the only woman you wake upto is your mum moaning at you to get up so you can get to your job in McD's

Yea but there is such thing as constructive criticism. You come on here acting all intelegent, but you seem to only be able to make childish comments like 'thats shit'. You gotta give a reason why you dont like things when it comes to criticising designs. Are you too thick to be able to translate what you see with your eyes into speach? I mean your about 30!

yes I am nearly 30 and if I think someont looks shit I'll say so.

as for why well the single wiper sticking up in the middle, the wheel arches, front bumer, rear bumper, spoiler are rediculous. Lights are a nice touch however. why does your critisim always have to be constructive. were not in school anymore and I don't have to give my reasons why I think things are good or bad looking
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wiper is not screwed on thats y its in the middle! lol

yea its abit wild the ca and u prefer more suttle cars like the punto which i a really nice car but differnt type of car altogether!

Nismo

22nd Mar 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with a centre exit dtm
J4CKO

22nd Mar 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes I am nearly 30 and if I think someont looks shit I'll say so.

as for why well the single wiper sticking up in the middle, the wheel arches, front bumer, rear bumper, spoiler are rediculous. Lights are a nice touch however. why does your critisim always have to be constructive. were not in school anymore and I don't have to give my reasons why I think things are good or bad looking

y does it look shit ??? its suppost to look different and sumthing no1 has done befroe !!!!

mind u wiv u nearly been 30 ure head and eyes must be fucking up !!!
mad_mike252

31st Dec 07 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice
j10E W

31st Dec 07 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

woah digger
.dean.

2nd Jan 08 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

?????????

[Edited on 02-01-2008 by .dean.]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Jan 08 at 00:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why do you keep digging up threads?
WU-TANG- DAN

2nd Jan 08 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, hasnt this car been in max power about 2 years ago?

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » CHANGED CENTER FRONT PEICE ON JAG/CORSA 23 database queries in 0.0153501 seconds