corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » CHANGED CENTER FRONT PEICE ON JAG/CORSA

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CHANGED CENTER FRONT PEICE ON JAG/CORSA
Jamie

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks mint mate, front looks kinda Crx Del Sol now!
Bradz

22nd Mar 04 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lookin Good, i really like it.

glad 2 see someone else building a mad corsa

Bradz
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been chatting 2 olwner of the mad corsa ur building bradz! sounds like it gonna b mental! cant wait 2 c it!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

22nd Mar 04 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This must Be Darz who has finally gotten round to getting his one done . Iaz Hat off to you mate
antscorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iaz matre it looks wikid cant wait to c it finshed gets better everytime u touch it, thought anymore about zausts. cant elieve the old owner paid the prices for some of that kit etc.
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure bout exhaust, think its gotta b more expencive option of 2 large ovals 2 fit holes tho really! more unique then
antscorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well as uve got 3 holes htne uve gota fill each one, u gona put the fog light tho in the moddle hole, how about one of thecarbon fibre exhaust ends like the carisma tvr had, one of those upswept in the middel where it sweeps up
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the middle hole has nos diaspeered! was where 206 had fog light, was bored one days so filled it in!
yea c wot u mean not sure bout exhausts yet
vibrio
Banned

22nd Mar 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by safe_si
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by born_upsideout
quote:
I think it looks really shit and has given me a right good laugh this evening.
the one question I have to ask is why Jag corsa. looks more like a merc than an S-Type Jag

do you ever have anything helpful or constructive to say??

do you always expect people to like everything you do?

I think the car looks stupid. I can apprciate the work that wil go into making such a car but I can still stand back and laugh when I see a stupid looking car. therefore please stop your moaning

Why do you have a fugly woman in ure avatar?

your entiled to your opinion however and I am not going to get annoyed and start insulting anyone you love just because your views differ from mine. however I suspect the only woman you wake upto is your mum moaning at you to get up so you can get to your job in McD's
antscorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit like these zausts if u can see the pic, bit shtie soz
ed

22nd Mar 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by safe_si
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by born_upsideout
quote:
the one question I have to ask is why Jag corsa. looks more like a merc than an S-Type Jag

do you ever have anything helpful or constructive to say??

do you always expect people to like everything you do?

I think the car looks stupid. I can apprciate the work that wil go into making such a car but I can still stand back and laugh when I see a stupid looking car. therefore please stop your moaning

Why do you have a fugly woman in ure avatar?

your entiled to your opinion however and I am not going to get annoyed and start insulting anyone you love just because your views differ from mine. however I suspect the only woman you wake upto is your mum moaning at you to get up so you can get to your job in McD's

Yea but there is such thing as constructive criticism. You come on here acting all intelegent, but you seem to only be able to make childish comments like 'thats shit'. You gotta give a reason why you dont like things when it comes to criticising designs. Are you too thick to be able to translate what you see with your eyes into speach? I mean your about 30!
J4CKO

22nd Mar 04 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
the middle hole has nos diaspeered! was where 206 had fog light, was bored one days so filled it in!
yea c wot u mean not sure bout exhausts yet

y not custom make the exhausts for the holes ?? thats wot i have done on my CCM karnage rear bumber look gud !!!
this car is unreal !!! do u do all the work on it ureself ??? ui decided on interiort yet bud ???
antscorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye th idea of matching the zaust to the holes is a tad boring tho compared to the rest fo extrior i reckon maybe not even having a zasut on show, mite ruin the lines
J4CKO

22nd Mar 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antscorsa
ye th idea of matching the zaust to the holes is a tad boring tho compared to the rest fo extrior i reckon maybe not even having a zasut on show, mite ruin the lines

how is it boring ???? if its masde to the holes then no1 will have it therefore it wont have been seen before ?
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

umm not really sure bout exhuast yet! was thinking 2x4 inch eash side in hole! think that will look boing! so 9x4 or summit in each hole will look betta, my look not big enought tho! dont really wanna start hacking at reat bumper - AGAIN tho - hehe

silly idea was exhaust out the roof and the flame kits - lol

yea i do all the work on my own, part for the engine scares me that part! getting few ideas for the interior but we will c! exerior is priority at the mo
J4CKO

22nd Mar 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
umm not really sure bout exhuast yet! was thinking 2x4 inch eash side in hole! think that will look boing! so 9x4 or summit in each hole will look betta, my look not big enought tho! dont really wanna start hacking at reat bumper - AGAIN tho - hehe

silly idea was exhaust out the roof and the flame kits - lol

yea i do all the work on my own, part for the engine scares me that part! getting few ideas for the interior but we will c! exerior is priority at the mo

wot else u wana do the body work like ??? wot colour is it going ????
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hate this pics cos car looks 2 wide i feel here but gives u idea of exhasuts sizes!!!!

not much 2 do really bodywork wise left it just the momoth task of trying 2 get it all smooth and perfect! which is hardest part so far 2 b honest!

colour wise not sure, gonna descide last min or maybe even let someone else descide
J4CKO

22nd Mar 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines getting re sprayed in arden blue wiv metal flake in it u at max live ?? which car is guna be in ?????

r u fancy sumthing unreall for the paint job ??
J4CKO

22nd Mar 04 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres pics of mine mate and the exhaust if u can see ???[img]

[Edited on 22-03-2004 by J4CKO]
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice exhaust that! massive! car will b done for max live yea! prob not have mot and not everything finished and working but it will b there! also me other car will b outside popping flames like last year - hehe
J4CKO

22nd Mar 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its 13.5 inch by 3.5 shaped to the whole sounds different !!!! im outside this year as well mate !! u will have to over and say hello !!!! saw u last year in ure grenn corsa !!! shit me self wen i saw the size of the flames !!!
FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was fun with the flames! summit 2 do for 2 days! hehe wow, 13.5ich exhaust! wow thats massive! was it custom made, how much and where from??
J4CKO

22nd Mar 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow, 13.5ich exhaust! wow thats massive! was it custom made, how much and where from??

its from a lad in darlo it cost 30 quid for the tailpipe then it did have a powerflow bk box on but i hda that taken of so now me exhaust is
de cat pipe wiv powerflow middle box no bk box and that tail pipe
bubble

22nd Mar 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i think what vibrio meant to say was."in my opinion i do not like the jag/corsa. however i appreciate that shit loads of work has gone into it and im sure the owner will be pleased. but please understand i have a fiat punto, and i dont understand being different. so when i make a comment that seems harsh, please remember that im vibrio, and thats how i am. ps i work at mcd's to, and my mum wakes me up as well"

FlamingCorsa

22nd Mar 04 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wud look nice but not sure i wanna cut bumper holes bigger!! ummm, summit else 2 think bout!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » CHANGED CENTER FRONT PEICE ON JAG/CORSA 23 database queries in 0.1984739 seconds