corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » door pods trimmin

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author door pods trimmin
aussiac

User status: Offline
27th Feb 04 at 02:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondering when ive finished my custom door builds, when trimming it up is it hard to get the material to stick inside the pocket with out it lifting up, two days later? i trimmed my rear door cards in my fez that was easy but the pocket is a deep contor whic could be tricky!

New Poll