corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine rebuilds

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine rebuilds
corsaxe14

User status: Offline
26th Feb 04 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im an thinking of getting a corsa 1.4 sport or sri 16v, gonna get a full exhaust done, what is the best stainless steel manifold to get,

ie, mantzel, lexmaul, btb, or sbd manifolf

then im gona get a high flow sports cat then a 2.5" pipe to one of the wide boy back boxes from ascar, so how much power i will get with this back box, centre pipe, sports car and manifold.

after a while i might get the velos 14xe full rebuild engine from them or see what sbd could do, and r they worth the money
broster
Premium Member

26th Feb 04 at 10:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the best one is supersprint, or sbd, as jr has, but its a grp a bore so i guess it have to have a tuned engine to gain from it, the supersprint one is good for a not so tuned engine, costs a fair wack tho, but u get what you pay for with it! ull prob gain about 7bhp with manifold and full system, wouldnt go for 2.5" bore tho unless ur gunna tune ur engine alot as ull lose power, go for 2"-2.25" bore. if ur serious about tuning it id get a 1.6 16v engine, they are better at the end of the day!
sperminator

26th Feb 04 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right so i have a 1.4 16v , full powerflow system, piper X viper induction what amnifold should i get?
Greasemonkey

26th Feb 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lexmaul like me £335 or get a janspeed mild steel one £190
broster
Premium Member

26th Feb 04 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or supersprint lol!

Greasemonkey

26th Feb 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmmmmmm shiney, ya givin me wood lol
broster
Premium Member

26th Feb 04 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, stop it or ill delete the pics lol! i do agree tho shiney bits are very cool!
corsaxe14

26th Feb 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about the pipier stainless system, with a sports cat and a piper stainless steel manifold

New Poll