corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Stainless systems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stainless systems
WhiteGSI

User status: Offline
15th Feb 04 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know the best brand of stainless steel exhaust systems to buy. or even the best place to get a custom one. also what is cat back? bit too much motor lingo for me. any help appreciated
LukeGSi

15th Feb 04 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteGSI
Does anyone know the best brand of stainless steel exhaust systems to buy. or even the best place to get a custom one. also what is cat back? bit too much motor lingo for me. any help appreciated

Dont quote me but i think its grade 304 you want As for the best place id say powerflow or ascar, a few people will disagree with me and probably post about 2 pics of rusty systems but when you compair that to the thousands of people that are more than happy with their work id say they know what they're doing!! Cat back is exactly what it sounds like - a system made up to the cat!! IMO definatly spend a bit more and get a one off job that suits you, i spent quite a bit on mine but everytime i look at it i think it was worth it so im happy
Trucido

15th Feb 04 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From Longlife:

There is no other company in the UK with our experience and know how to custom build in 304 stainless. Powerflow, our main competitor, are a South African Franchise company, building in 409 stainless, and in our opinion 409 is not a suitable stainless, although cheaper, for use in the UK because the salt on our roads causes it to rust.

New Poll