corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Improve handling... but can't lower it much...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Improve handling... but can't lower it much...
T88_EDD

User status: Offline
1st Feb 04 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pls help..

I have a 1600 Sport Corsa, with Combat 2 Wide kit... and I wanna improve the handling..

I am thinkin of gettin some Bilstein gas shocks coz the body roll at the moment is unbelievable, but will this be enough?

Problem is, I dont wanna lower the car much, due to the front bumper...
If I get lowering springs I wanna only lower it 20mm max? Is this possible?

I understand that the Sport is lower than a standard corsa anyway... any idea how much by?

Cheers

Edd
corsa5dr

1st Feb 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could just get the shocks mate, that will improve it to an extent however ideally you will want the spring too.
Eibach do -30mm springs, dont know if anyone makes 20mm ones personally.

What size wheels are you running, because that will affect the handling, presume you are sitting on 17s at least with a PSG wide kit, if so that will cause ropey handling.

I know the GSI is lower as standard, not sure about the sport.
Got any pics of your can mate, i may have seen it around because you are near me.
luca2020

1st Feb 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pretty sure the gsi is 15mm lower than than the rest

i have 18s, droped about 55mm on coilovers and psg2 wide arch kit, no problems at all, u just gotta take it slow over road humps
Kris TD

2nd Feb 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whiteline 22mm rear antirole bar for 90 quid, front upper strut brace and some adjustable shocks.

New Poll