corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do i remove a steering wheel with an air bag

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how do i remove a steering wheel with an air bag
Corsa:nut

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 04 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a 94 corsa gsi with an air bag and i need to fit my momo steering wheel just woundered if anyone knew how to remove a steering wheel with an air bag on it with out it blowing up in me face & is it a resonably easy job to do

oztek corsa

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

disconnect the battery and leave the charge to 'wind down' for about half an hour.underneath the steering wheel there should be two allen bolts holding the airbag in.remove these and remove the airbag and clip on the back of it!then undo the big nut in the centre of the steering wheel and take the wheel off, be careful though as the wheel is spring loaded on the column so it could pop the washer and nut towards you,then fit the new steering wheel!

New Poll