corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gasket problem??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gasket problem??
bubbleball

User status: Offline
21st Jan 04 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i pull the dipstick out there is a white substance on the end of the stick. I believe it could be water.
Does anyone know the consequences of this?? is it the gasket, someone told me???

helppp??
AK

User status: Offline
21st Jan 04 at 02:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The consequences - oil in the water, oil not doings its job. Wear to components. Over heating, low oil pressure

It may be the head gasket, it may be cracked coolant journals in the head.

Get a compression test done, then take it from there

New Poll