corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » any 1 had trouble fitting a front bumper?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any 1 had trouble fitting a front bumper?
Sach

User status: Offline
13th Jan 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any 1 had trouble fitting a front bumper?
2day i was fitting my combat front bumper on 2 my corsa. i noticed that the bumper had 2 b pushed hard 2 fit. the bumper looks fine but when its going on 2 the car it looks like its not the right shape but fits after a strong push. should this happen? or is my bumper bent?
also i have no screw holes 2 fit the bumper to the car. is this the case with all bumpers?

[Edited on 13-01-2004 by Sach]
thunda

13th Jan 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had to cut the big metal bar at the front of the car behind the bumper, think its called a nudge bar, Anyway. trim a bit off the left and right ends off it,and it will go on nice, well thats what i did. mine went on nicely. as for the screw holes im baffled? my bumper had screw holes, jus got sum bolts and washers n bolted it on.
give it a go, aint hard
Sach

13th Jan 04 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks m8 any 1 else got ideas?

New Poll