corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help on Predator Bumper!!! please!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help on Predator Bumper!!! please!!!!
Corsa_Sport_uk

User status: Offline
26th Oct 03 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've just attempted to fit the UV Predator bumper onto my Corsa Sport and it dont fit!!

u pay 200quid for a CORSA bumper and u'd expect it to fit on without too much trouble!

i had to take off the crash bar to get the bumper anywhere near close to fitting!! but it dont line up with the arches at all!!

Please someone shed some light on this, cause i'm pissed off with front bumper that i've had!!!
dannycorsa c

26th Oct 03 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a pro to fit it probably needs shavin n cutin here n there
Corsa_Sport_uk

26th Oct 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it will be! i just thought i'd get it on there to get all the screw holes ready for it being sprayed

New Poll