corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone with a predator front bumper please help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone with a predator front bumper please help
Corsa_Sport_uk

User status: Offline
26th Oct 03 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've just attempted to fit the UV Predator bumper onto my Corsa Sport and it dont fit!!

u pay 200quid for a CORSA bumper and u'd expect it to fit on without too much trouble!

i had to take off the crash bar to get the bumper anywhere near close to fitting!! but it dont line up with the arches at all!!

Please someone shed some light on this, cause i'm pissed off with front bumper that i've had!!!
GREG 1

26th Oct 03 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont really know to much with regards to the fitting but i wouldnt take off the crash bar mate, that could save your life.
Corsa_Sport_uk

26th Oct 03 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know thats why i am pissed off that it wont fit over it!!!
jaffa

26th Oct 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fitting it is a right shit job was speaking to the bodyshop blokie who fitted my mates and as far as i know the crash bar has been removed from that.

alot of corsa bumpers seem to need to be fitted withoput the crash bar and twin headlight indicators require the crash bar to be cut or removed.

quite a worrying trend really especially as most the bumpers seem to be poor quality fibreglass, a small shut can cause alot more damage than if there was a crash bar and as greg pointed out can have far more serious conseqences.

NeilsC

26th Oct 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it's the whole modding thing, bumpers not fitting properly etc..my PSG2 front, i had to shave my crash bar for it to fit
DanielJ

26th Oct 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine fitted on fine, was prob due 2 mine bein based off a standard bumper
Corsa_Sport_uk

26th Oct 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats fair enuff, but u'd expect most bumpers to fit pretty much similar!!!
RichR
Premium Member

27th Oct 03 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was about 6" too wide at either side - yes crrash barrs been removed - but Ive been looking and I dont know why - cause it seems as tho therers more that enough space so its going back on - think basically the quality of the moulding technique is shit too and one bumper varries form anotherr even out of same mould - Ive had to put fibreglassed rrrribs onto the inside of mine to give it more strength - it was too flexible b4

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone with a predator front bumper please help 22 database queries in 0.0110362 seconds