corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » New Battery May Be Needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Battery May Be Needed
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
5th Jan 04 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, guys i think my 2000 corsa battery is slowly dying as the lights flicker for a while when i start the car in cold but this is gone after 5 mins. Anyway whats the best battery out there to buy in value for money??? i have just a standard amp and sub etc and not one thats mega into music.

Also when fitting a new battery which lead shud come off 1st as i have read some say neg and others say positive???

finally i have a crappy piranhna alarm, will this goe off?? whilst changing the battery?
greengoddess

5th Jan 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any battery make will do check what amperage the battery is and get the same as that.You can go for a slightly higher amperage battery.As for the scorpion alarm m8 i had 1 on a golf gti and it had a key on the siren housing that u had to turn off, failing that try disconnecting battery when the car isn't alarmed.dont know if that will work but be prepared for the alarm to sound!
Happy_2008

5th Jan 04 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
greengoddess

5th Jan 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry just re-read the post try what i said on ur piranha.

New Poll