corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Strange bubbling water noise from behind the dashboard.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Strange bubbling water noise from behind the dashboard.
Fad

User status: Offline
19th Dec 03 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what engine is it? if its a 1.4 16v/1.6 16v then i wudnt be suprised if it was the head gasket cos mine did that for ages and i ignored it turned out to be the head gasket.

check if your loosing water.
Nath

20th Dec 03 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.4 16v and yes i am losing water, however i have a hairline crack in my water bottle, dunno if that could attribute to my water loss. How much if its the headgasket? Bet it isnt cheap
ainsley_brader

20th Dec 03 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 1.4 16V always goes on no4 cylinder as well due to the position of the water ways. 1.6 must be the same but not sure where the water way is on the 1.2 16V.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll