corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Audio Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audio Help
Filby1

User status: Offline
12th Dec 03 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any ideas what to get i was thinking of an, Vibe ac12, a 4x60 watt alpine head unit along with 6x9s for the back (pioneer) and just replacment for the dors (pioneer) oh and a black box IV to run the sub.?
robtj

User status: Offline
13th Dec 03 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on 2 things, how much money you got to spend, what kind of quality you want,

1. From Personal experiance Vibe are brilliant, i personally know the owner of vibe and cannot fault the products for the price.

2. If you got abit of money to spend why not try JL, Phoenix Gold or BBG Audio something like that,
also if you got the money you want to amp all the speakers,
1 amp for sub
1 for Front speakers/tweeters
1 for Rear 6x9's
to get the best sound.

What ever you get its worth reading Corsasport Ice Setup Guide its a easy to understand setup to get the best from your sound system

Hope it helped

Rob

New Poll