corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lnSP Service light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lnSP Service light
rethw

User status: Offline
1st Dec 03 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do i reset this as it comes up on the trip computer when the ignition is own, apparentley it needs a service but it has had one at the garage but they never reset it, can i reset it myself?
OzzySRi

1st Dec 03 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think u have to hold down the trip reset button as u turn the key to the ignition position.
Paul H

1st Dec 03 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah as above hold down the trip button and start car keep hold of it for a couple of seconds and release that's it job done
rethw

1st Dec 03 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, bloody hell i posted that 30mins go and already two replies this has to be the fastest reply service on the net.

New Poll