corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » suspension

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author suspension
supacook2k

User status: Offline
5th Aug 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got a 1997 corsa sport and the suspension on the back is absolutely shocking, the bounces like fcuk and its starting to do my nut in! anyone know where i can get stiffer and better suspension without the car having to be lowered?

[Edited on 05-08-2004 by supacook2k]
supacook2k

7th Aug 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
greebo2

7th Aug 04 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was like that I put eibach springs and shocks on cost a packet but tightened it up no end much better ride quality if a bit hard
TOMAS

8th Aug 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the back ends bouncing like fook then it sounds as though the dampers have gone...

Otherwise if you want dogz bollox suspension at std ride heigh get yourself some front coilovers with stiff and slightly longer springs.

I had a full spax coilover front 60mm rear kit and ive just changed the fronts to GrpA tarmac 40mm Bilstein inserts with Harry Hockley bodies. Im using 280lb springs with my 1.2 16V and ive removed the ARB. The handling is AMAZING. Its lowered approx 40mm now at the front. I hardly get ANY bodyroll and thats lowered 40mm and well away from the bumpstops. They cost me £560 for the front legs only but i'd say its damn hard to find better and you can run it std or higher than std ride height if you wish - just godda get the right springs!

New Poll