corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PLEASE ALL VOTE ONE WORD ANSWER NEEDED ONLY

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PLEASE ALL VOTE ONE WORD ANSWER NEEDED ONLY
STEvieXE

User status: Offline
24th Dec 06 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a set of avo coilovers a few years back. one year later both front springs were broken and the shocks fucked and one rear damper had went.

u can rebuilt them u have to buy a new unit.

altho not avos fault i had bought them from pvd, when one shock fucked i contacted pete who told me to sent them the shock and the receipt for a warranty claim. so i did this got my new shock. few months later the front went took them out and found the 2 broken springs. contacted pvd. they said i needed the receipt and i said that they still had the receipt from the last time. me and pete found about it until i aired my greivance on here and he contacted me saying that if i had my bank statement when i had paid that would do as receipt. i got the statement but as u know pvd used to remove the money from ur account when u ordered and then make u wait 6 months on delivery, that plus the time on the car plus the fighting with pete over the warranty meant i had missed the 2 year warranty by a matter of days and he basically told me to piss off.

shocks had only been on about a year, admitadly (sp)on a smooth road they were amazin, transformed my corsa, but were crashy and very uncomfortable after a few months
DYL

24th Dec 06 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bilstien - full suspension kit

ill be getting some soon!
Novaneil

24th Dec 06 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yellow Bilstien!!! Not black.
Nic Barnes

24th Dec 06 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieXE
i had a set of avo coilovers a few years back. one year later both front springs were broken and the shocks fucked and one rear damper had went.

u can rebuilt them u have to buy a new unit.

altho not avos fault i had bought them from pvd, when one shock fucked i contacted pete who told me to sent them the shock and the receipt for a warranty claim. so i did this got my new shock. few months later the front went took them out and found the 2 broken springs. contacted pvd. they said i needed the receipt and i said that they still had the receipt from the last time. me and pete found about it until i aired my greivance on here and he contacted me saying that if i had my bank statement when i had paid that would do as receipt. i got the statement but as u know pvd used to remove the money from ur account when u ordered and then make u wait 6 months on delivery, that plus the time on the car plus the fighting with pete over the warranty meant i had missed the 2 year warranty by a matter of days and he basically told me to piss off.

shocks had only been on about a year, admitadly (sp)on a smooth road they were amazin, transformed my corsa, but were crashy and very uncomfortable after a few months

fair point, indeed some good info

[Edited on 24-12-2006 by muppetsport]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll