corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU exit or stay?

Poll: EU exit or stay?
LEAVE 65 (63.11%)
STAY 38 (36.89%)

New Poll
  <<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EU exit or stay?
Ellis

User status: Offline
28th Jun 16 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I find a lot of the people on facebook that are moaning don't have proper jobs. Its media student type jobs, no one would miss them if they weren't there, not going to effect the world.

Reluctantly, I'm going to partly agree with this

To continue the broad, sweeping statements; mainly the type who selects a 'Media Studies' or similar degree and never earns enough to pay back the student loan.
tom130691
Premium Member

28th Jun 16 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I find a lot of the people on facebook that are moaning don't have proper jobs. Its media student type jobs, no one would miss them if they weren't there, not going to effect the world.

Reluctantly, I'm going to partly agree with this

To continue the broad, sweeping statements; mainly the type who selects a 'Media Studies' or similar degree and never earns enough to pay back the student loan.

Everyone moaning on mine from the remain camp all have engineering degrees

I did delete somebody on the leave camp with a degree in Urban Sustainability because he was spouting shit
Ellis

28th Jun 16 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF is urban sustainability
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jun 16 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who delete people just because they dont agree with what they are saying or their opinion are proper weirdos imo, I have had a few, just goes to show they cant control their anger levels tbh. Reeks of toys out the pram
Ellis

28th Jun 16 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about hiding people from timeline? Is that not as bad? I do that a lot.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jun 16 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not so bad I guess
Ellis

28th Jun 16 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hourly updates of children is a hide-able offence imo.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jun 16 at 13:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes
tom130691
Premium Member

28th Jun 16 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
People who delete people just because they dont agree with what they are saying or their opinion are proper weirdos imo, I have had a few, just goes to show they cant control their anger levels tbh. Reeks of toys out the pram

It was a combination of the crap he was spouting and that I han't seen or spoken to him in four years with no intentions to change that
3CorsaMeal

28th Jun 16 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd had friend requests from people i was already friends with, its like they delete you and then months later want you back, I hadn't even noticed until the new friend request.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jun 16 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
but we'll simply be negotiating our own deals from a weaker position.

Not necessarily

https://next.ft.com/content/d35362a0-3c57-11e6-8716-a4a71e8140b0#axzz4Cnuxrnx1

“If an FTA [free-trade agreement] negotiating unit is 25 constituent countries with their own pluses and minuses, you are not going to get to some sort of common ground where the losses balance the gains,” he said. “But there is a far greater chance of it with the UK. We understand each other, and there is very little clash in what we want.”

[Edited on 28-06-2016 by Steve]
3CorsaMeal

29th Jun 16 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feels like this is all dying down now, after Farage stuck it to the EU members last night, bet they are shitting it
Ellis

29th Jun 16 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a monumental bell piece that man is. He's a petulant little child.

Just when we need to have them on our side, he sticks a metaphorical middle finger up at the lot of them.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Jun 16 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need to have us on their sides! We are the ones who have spoken, we shouldn't be pandering to them. Stop acting scared

[Edited on 29-06-2016 by Steve]
Jimbothebarbarian

29th Jun 16 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What a monumental bell piece that man is. He's a petulant little child.

Just when we need to have them on our side, he sticks a metaphorical middle finger up at the lot of them.

I think that some of the less arrogant members are starting to realise that if they're not careful the whole thing might collapse around them. You call him (Nigel) but if you want a real example of petulant manchild look no further than that Juncker chap.

After all it's jumped up pillocks like him barking their whims and opinions on others that have caused all this carry on. The more they start bullying and dictating and what and how we should do x,y and z the more others in the EU might thing enough is enough.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Jun 16 at 11:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In case you haven't noticed the EU will have a massive deficit to find now the UK has left
3CorsaMeal

29th Jun 16 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They must be so angry inside, i don't trust them, i swear they put themselves first, businesses 2nd and then get onto helping the people out as the least priority.
Ellis

29th Jun 16 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lots of people on Radio 2 phoning in to say they wish they hadn't voted to leave EU. One caller said he voted leave because he thought they wouldn't win anyway

People seriously think a second EU referendum is on the cards
MoesTavern

29th Jun 16 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking lol

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/brexit-kelvin-mackenzie-eu-referendum-leave-vote-latest-news-bregret-the-sun-a7105431.html
Ellis

29th Jun 16 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

“When I put my cross against Leave I felt a surge as though for the first time in my life my vote did count. I had power”

Clearly not getting his hole at home.

#Bremorse
3CorsaMeal

29th Jun 16 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

People seriously think a second EU referendum is on the cards

i wouldn't listen, its media again, could be remain people phoning up and pretending, wouldn't put it past them.

Its just people trying to put doubt in everyones mind, like before the vote they started saying remain will win etc, didn't happen.
Jimbothebarbarian

29th Jun 16 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see the poisonous jimmy crankie lookalike is busy trying to make a name for herself.

Well done girl. Fecking Muppet.
Ellis

29th Jun 16 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More political creditability than any politician south of the border.
Jimbothebarbarian

29th Jun 16 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
More political creditability than any politician south of the border.

You think? Comes across as another who can't handle things not going their own way. Won't shut up about Scottish independence and gives the impression she'd keep having referendum after referendum until she gets it. Then would pass a law or legislation to ban anyone ever holding one again.
Ellis

29th Jun 16 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian
Then would pass a law or legislation to ban anyone ever holding one again.

That is quite funny actually. Like a child taking the football home after they lose a game

The whole Sturgeon thing is similar to how the 'Leave' campaign is portrayed by the media. She is demonised by the London biased media. I imagine the Daily Mail comments section is in a furious rage at Scotland just now.

You could criticise SNP for being a little left but then Scotland is more traditionally left compared to rUK. Scottish politics is very different to Westminster, there are no typical Oxbridge degree / Eaton educated cunts. There are far fewer hidden agendas (see Jeremy Hunt) in comparison but this may be due to its infancy in comparison.

<<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU exit or stay? 24 database queries in 0.0201180 seconds