corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Best Alarm Systems?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best Alarm Systems?
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
29th Oct 03 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive recently just stripped all traces of my old alarm system out of my car as it hasnt been working for ages. I would now like to fit a really good new alarm system which is going to make sure my car is still there the next morning. What alarm systems do you guys think i should consider looking at? It will be fitted to a '96 1.4 Corsa Sport. Thanx
wytey

User status: Offline
30th Oct 03 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clifford or toad, altho thru personal experience toad. each to there own really, but ya can't really go wrong with them 2

New Poll