corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sub box sizes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sub box sizes
dirtydan

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 03 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi , i have to 10" subs i want to make a box for both ( both double in 1 )

any1 know exact sizes recommended? i like trance and drum and bass and rnb music ( if needed to know )
dirtydan

5th Oct 03 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1?
Dom

5th Oct 03 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the box goes on the size of the subs dimensions and how much are is pushed out etc etc
Best bet is look for a program on google for sub box making - theres one ive seen and u basically enter in some information about the sub and what type of box and it will give you the dimensions of the box in mm.

ill have a butchers and see if i can find it
Dom

EDIT:
HERES ONE,
ANOTHER (MORE INFO),
LAST ONE

[Edited on 05-10-2003 by VisibleMan]

New Poll