corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ECU Fault Code & Digi Dash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ECU Fault Code & Digi Dash
Darren

User status: Offline
29th Sep 03 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I know i asked this last week but i have ran outa ideas. Basically the em light is coming on with the fault code "No Speed Sensor" or similar. I have checked all the wiring, all the wires are matched up from the dash to the loom. The speedo it self works fine. The dash has been in a couple of months now but it is only now that the fault is occuring. The ecu takes its feed from the speedo on the same wire that runs to the MFD, and if u press the 2 buttons on it, it displays the speed. So i know that the actual wire is getting the signal to the ecu so how come it keeps throwing up the fault??!?!?!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeez help
Darren

29th Sep 03 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Ed Renshaw

29th Sep 03 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.topbuzz.co.uk/ may be able to help you.

New Poll