corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » power caps

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author power caps
Sando

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparantly a 1/2 or 1/4 farad cap between the battery and HU makes more of a difference to a system overall. Personally I dont like caps, would rather just upgrade my al;ternator and bettery then look at a split charge system, sticking a cap in seems like a bodge to me.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll