corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Any Tips On Removal/Refitting Tailgate..............?? :D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any Tips On Removal/Refitting Tailgate..............?? :D
MattyB

User status: Offline
8th Sep 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, gotta take a bootlid off this weekend and replace it with another.

Now....the actual physical removal of the boot isnt the problem, ie: unclippin the hinges then knocking the bolt through.

However!!!! What should i do with the loom?? Pull it right out the boot or cut it at the top???

ANY HELP APPRECIATED

Matt

(oh and no, Haynes dont help)
Adam-D

8th Sep 03 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feed throu
MattyB

8th Sep 03 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what i thought but is there enough room etc within the boot skin to feed the wires back thru and pull them out successfully?

A-ha......use string??

Matt

New Poll