corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b tailgate removal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b tailgate removal
dolphin-vic

User status: Offline
30th Jan 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive finally managed to get a new black tailgate, now i have the trouble of takin the old one off n puttin this one on, so any one any top tips for doin this? is it easy enough ?
cheers
Rocky

30th Jan 04 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well mate its well hard taking the other 1 off as i heard the only way of getting it off is with loads of force and afraid snapping it i was told this abt mine as i wanted to take mine off for respraying it was all ready on there from factory so the only way i got to respray it is spray while its on car like covering the windows up with newspaper but sorry dude if u want to take it off u mite brake it
ainsley_brader

30th Jan 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wont break it!
There two pins to knock out the top, the top gas supports and the wiring which threading it through will probably be the hardest part.
dolphin-vic

30th Jan 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont mind breaking it as its dented n thats the reason for the new one, just wanted to know if it was an easy task or not, but i guess not. Is it easy to put one on does anyone know ?
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

30th Jan 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can take it off without it breaking, if u need instructions u2u me its not that hard

New Poll