corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What a wicked day :-) (Trax)

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What a wicked day :-) (Trax)
sxi boy

User status: Offline
10th Sep 03 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheeky young ned upstart?? yeh rite, we're back to childish insults again here daimo.

but its like you say, i know nothing of your car fair play, you know nothing of mine, have you ever been out in a clio 16v?

yeh it does handle on 17's, not as well as it would on 15's obviously, but go post on cliosport, 17's is the limit before the drop off point in handling

post your video's daimo, i would like to see your proof
3CorsaMeal

10th Sep 03 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remember u ain't racing the car, u racing the driver, and depending how good the driver is, is gonna decide what happens.

A excellent driver in a corsa could beat some shite driver in a porsche.........

u can't just go on the stats and spec that are written down....
Daimo B

10th Sep 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, i have been out in a clio, on 16"s and coilvers. Went ok, but no-way 17"s.

PLease see other post, your more than welcome to come visit to have a look so i can proove to you. If your that depserate to see it.
Ojc

10th Sep 03 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do not believe that 17's affect handling what so ever!

My SXi handled BETTER on 17's than what it did on 14's.

But I do not want to get involved in this argument.

Goodbye
Daimo B

10th Sep 03 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
remember u ain't racing the car, u racing the driver, and depending how good the driver is, is gonna decide what happens.

A excellent driver in a corsa could beat some shite driver in a porsche.........

Thankyou!!

And on the day, my car seemed to perform better than 2 itr's (and many others from what i can gather form various sites). Its just a shame some peopel can't and will not realise this.
sxi boy

10th Sep 03 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

yeh but generally speaking can a really good driver really peg back a 100bhp+ deficit??

ok so ITR has 30bhp more than daimo, but its one of the best handling FWD cars ever, by the sounds of it yeh it wasnt being driven properly at the wkend against daimo

but with an excellent driver in an ITR and an excellent driver in a corsa 2.0 16v like daimo's then the ITR should come out on top
Daimo B

10th Sep 03 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no doubt it would. End of the day, my car is a corsa, with sh1te suspension and a track novice driver.

But on the day, my car seemed to perform better, and i can assure you, the driver wasn't pottering around.
sxi boy

10th Sep 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite now you've finished with the childish insults (if you have any more then plz use u2u)

i'll say fair play to you, and i will bring my clio along to the corsasport rwyb day and you can experience the handling then

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What a wicked day :-) (Trax) 23 database queries in 0.0262330 seconds