corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What a wicked day :-) (Trax)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What a wicked day :-) (Trax)
Ned

User status: Offline
8th Sep 03 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reackon PainZ should have put a blonde wig on, he would have been sorted then
Foz

8th Sep 03 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wona c a picv of this nova lol
Paul_J

8th Sep 03 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the twin engine'd one that did it in 3.18 or whatever...?

it was nothing special looking, I was standing when the guy came back in, it was black and he was a fat german guy...

nothing more can be said.

oh yeh there was a engine in the back
Colin.S

8th Sep 03 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AdeGT4

8th Sep 03 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
That the Porkie? Had to let him past, he only could just do it i think, then he got out of 2nd

Ur other mate got the kitted up Black S13? Flows flames everywhere Boy that thing shifts some!!!

Yep that porker is my mate Kiki's and he said he didn't want to push it as hes only had it a month

My mate was on there in a kitted S14a 200SX ? And yes it does shift

Is the vid any good ?? We had marshalls clapping us on the bends

But so far, we aint got any pics or vids of us Is the vid you got on your PC ?
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish it was a digi cam dude Sure your out on track at the same time as me. White S13, black alloys, arse sliding it thru the complex bends? Got you going roudn once or twice.

That porker, you can see vidusally on screen how much faster it was going round teh bends than anyone else!!!
courty

9th Sep 03 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Collecting my pic's at lunch, got some good shorts of... Well cars and Birds.
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coool
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In fact, any chance i can borrow the CD 2nite and i'll upload em 2morrow?
sxi boy

9th Sep 03 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
And SXi boy, the only person putting the post down Handles like a go-kart, what, On 17"s lmfao. Go back to playschool, and please dont bother replying to this post, your just lowering the tone.

daimo, i find anything u say very hard to believe, from ur 'just kept up with an evo' statement to your ITR comments. Ur engine is more or less standard and you have a bootfull of ice.

my clio does handle like a go-kart, yeh even on 17s, which are the limit in terms of wheel size that you can go to on these cars before the handling is really damaged.

talk is cheap yes i know, so if sum1 would kindly inform me as to the date of the corsasport rwyb day then i would be happy to show you all how well it handles.

and daimo, seriously mate phrases like 'go back to playschool' show that you've already lost the arguement

it would be like commenting about the fact that you're a midget

see you at RWYB day
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi boy

daimo, i find anything u say very hard to believe, from ur 'just kept up with an evo' statement to your ITR comments. Ur engine is more or less standard and you have a bootfull of ice.

my clio does handle like a go-kart, yeh even on 17s, which are the limit in terms of wheel size that you can go to on these cars before the handling is really damaged.

talk is cheap yes i know, so if sum1 would kindly inform me as to the date of the corsasport rwyb day then i would be happy to show you all how well it handles.

and daimo, seriously mate phrases like 'go back to playschool' show that you've already lost the arguement

it would be like commenting about the fact that you're a midget

see you at RWYB day

Do you ever shut up? Did u go to Trax? Did you see my car on track? Did you see me chase the evo? Have you actually ever driven a 2.0litre Corsa or been in one? I am not a midget, i am 5ft 8". That is not a midget?

Do you wanna come out with anything else to make yourself look a tit?

A RWYB day, show me how your car handles? What, on a drag strip

A small car on 17"s, even with good suspension, wont be a good track car. Are you really that stupid? My word, your replies remind me of Gibbs or Patrick

Your thinking of my car obviously shows again your lack of knowledge on various subjects. For instance, i haven't had any ICE in my car for months? Not even since my new engine went in.

Oh, also, for your information, there has been lpenty of other people on another webiste commenting on how poorly the ITR performed at trax. Poor driving maybe, but from quite a few drivers? Seems a bit suss?

If you really ahven't got a clue what your talking about, why comment? You wasn't at trax, you've never seen my car, you've never met me, yet you seem to think you know so much.

I await another pityfull lack of knowledge reply Come on tiger, what you got lmfao

Patrick

9th Sep 03 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo - Grow up.
vibrio
Banned

9th Sep 03 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all of you grow up. it was not a race therefore you cannot comment on the abilitys of the cars
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, im just commenting on my experience. Might be able to leave me for dust, but not on sunday they didn't
sxi boy

9th Sep 03 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ daimo

if u dont believe that my car handles then i would be most pleased to show you at the next event

when i sed id show u at corsasport rwyb day i meant that id take you out on some roads in it

as for looking like a tit i think you've done more than enough of that for the both of us

did i see you chase an evo?? even with your so called 'knowledge' you should surely realise that a 150bhp (or thereabouts) corsa 2.0 16v is no match whatsoever for a 276bhp evo
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Sep 03 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perhaps the EVO driver wasn't gunning it. Poor form in that company.
sxi boy

9th Sep 03 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Perhaps the EVO driver wasn't gunning

my thoughts exactly
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Sep 03 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi boy
150bhp is no match whatsoever for a 276bhp evo

Yeah but Daimo was having a go. Credit where it's due.
sxi boy

9th Sep 03 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmmmm i feel begrudged giving daimo credit
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Sep 03 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am right though....
Daimo B

10th Sep 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sxi laddie, did you pay attention to anything i wrote about the evo? PLease, let me explain for you younger lot who simply can't and wont accept it.

Off a set off light, i was behined (Donna was in teh car, going throught chatham), both nail it, got up to a MASSIVE speed of about 50-55mph, and my car only lost minimal ground.

As i said, by the time i got into 3rd, im sure the evo would have pulled and pulled from me.

I never once said i beat it, mearly that up to around 55mph, my car did not loose that much ground.

Now, with the brain cells that you have, please open you mind a bit and realise that this may be true.

whatta numpty. Kids, dont u love em.
sxi boy

10th Sep 03 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgive me if i dont pay enough attention to your little life daimo

if you feel that you have to substantiate your arguement with little insults then thats upto you

Daimo B

10th Sep 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, i feel i have to put you down for your obvious lack of knowledge.

If your gonna argue something, at least know what your talking about.
sxi boy

10th Sep 03 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'lack of knowledge' FFS i give up

lets all bow down to daino, for he knows everything

Daimo B

10th Sep 03 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, you seem to know so much about me and how my car goes, yet you do not think about the fact that i dont lie. If i nearly kept up with an evo, i nearly kept up with one.

If i overtook a ITR on track, i overtooko one.

I dont need some cheeky ned young upstart telling me bascially that im full of shit, when a) you wasn't at any of these events, b) you think a 17" small hot hatch handles like a go kart, c) continually feel the need to try to put my car and the performance of my car down.

I dont know everything, never have claimed to, and never will. I tell my experiences, and if peopel dont want to believe me, then dont. These events happened, and why the hell would i want ot make them up

Jesus, kids these days.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What a wicked day :-) (Trax) 22 database queries in 0.1056299 seconds