corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is the right kind of wire important?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is the right kind of wire important?
Dav

User status: Offline
4th Aug 03 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm using the standard wire from the H/U to my speakers in the front and rear.
If I get these wires replaced with proper aftermarket speaker wire will it make any difference to sound quality etc?
SteveW

4th Aug 03 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Possibly, cos it will send down more current. Although i doubt it would be anything you would notice.

Steve
Richie

4th Aug 03 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wont have any noticeable difference if the speakers are being run off the HU. Upgrading the speaker wires are only needed when you use a seperate high power amp.

New Poll