corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring Infinity Components

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring Infinity Components
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
16th Jan 05 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just started wiring in my infinity components and kind of unsure of where exactly they wire to. Do i just cut the wire that was connected to the vauxhall woofer and connect that to the crossover box input? (i take it either that or the one going to the tweeter will do because there both fill range). If so, do i just leave the spare tweeter wire in the door? Also, am i then going to have to nip to halfords and get some speaker wire to run from the crossover box to the tweeter and from the crossover box to the infinity woofer. Hope someone can help thanks guys
Mike2k111

17th Jan 05 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
Dom

17th Jan 05 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate, nip the wire going to the original woofer and that becomes your input to the crossover

And yea, you need to get some speaker cable mate to wire between the crossover to the woofer and tweeter. I got some flat stuff they use which is pretty good, especially if you wack the wiring underneath the doors waterproof skin (the white plastic)

New Poll