corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Recomended Head Units??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Recomended Head Units??
Noonster

User status: Offline
27th Jul 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What headuntits do people recomend..... please post pics.
corb

27th Jul 03 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nakamichi, Alpine, Becker. McKintosh look like theyre pretty similar in design to the others(plain and simple), never heard one meself, but expect they may also be high quality. TOMAS??? Austin???
SteveW

27th Jul 03 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oi corb, dont involve me then

The Naka's were "The Best" but that was their old models. The newer ones have been upgraded with features like MP3 etc... Thus taking some of the sound quality away. Still will sound miles better than most models.

The Alpine's are very good for EQ's etc.. The F1 Status is great but costs £2500 have heard this and it really doesn't live up to all the hype.

The Mckintosh ones look bloody horrible, but sound great. They come with a completely seperate amp. This gives them LOADS OF POWER. Heard this in a great Mk1 golf. Sounded soo good. probably better than the Naka.

i have only ever seen Becker headunits. Not heard them yet

so corb

Steve
Kris TD

28th Jul 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would get a naka next time, but i ouwld stick to alpine unless you plan on spending a fortune on everything else as otherwise it would be wasted.
TOMAS

28th Jul 03 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much you got to spend? what features do you want? Give us SOME help we aint mind-readers!
corb

28th Jul 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe, thought i'd do it to get a reaction steve hehe. My stepdads car came with a becker unit in it. Never really listened to it that much though, as he rarely used the motor.

New Poll