corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering controls and head unit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering controls and head unit
DAN220486

User status: Offline
   12th Apr 03 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have the corsa c sxi and i want to change to a 1 din head unit but still keep the sttering wheel controls.

i have asked halfords, bass-junkies and other ice dealers about this and all they provide is a smart cable which is only for use with sony head units. I havnt got nothing against sony units but i was just wondering if any one knew a web site or ice dealer that provides a cable to use the steering wheel controls, but one thats compatible for more than just sony units??

cheers dan

[Edited on 12-04-2003 by DAN220486]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

12th Apr 03 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got my alpine unit in my Corsa C, and alpine also provide an adapter, £60! but I rather pay that then have no stalk controls.
Richie

12th Apr 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pioneer do one too me thinks
Dannys SXI

12th Apr 03 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got told kenwood have an adaptor aswell and that was from halfords

New Poll