corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help me get my head around C20LET

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help me get my head around C20LET
Downz

User status: Offline
5th Nov 08 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
quote:
Originally posted by Powell
If you want to spend that sort of money, id go for the 1.6 16v rebuild it and throughin a new inlet manifold, some kams and lighten everything. By doing this mate the car will go fast and it will haddle better as well for the lighter engine! A 2.0 litre 16v handles light a brick on wheels, in a corsa and a nova. Go for the lighter lump and have the fun on round abouts and country lanes!

sorry i know this is old but thats a daft thng to say 2.0 litre corsas handle fine theres onli jus under 20kg difference between the 1.6xe and the 2.0xe thats about the equivalent to a 3-4 stone person sitting in ur passenger seat lol not trying to be skitty but jus my two pennith.

[Edited on 05-11-2008 by Downz]
DAZ1985

User status: Offline
5th Nov 08 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5year old thread.i bet the same thing has been covered again hundreds of times since then

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll