corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lowering a corsa b lower than 40mm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lowering a corsa b lower than 40mm
graeme-corsa

User status: Offline
24th Jul 03 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there any problems when u lower ur corsa lower than 40mm my mate is about to do it but has heard there is probs any1 help ?
Gambit

24th Jul 03 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only problems are the exhaust will bang on the rear axle, easily fixed with stronger (ford focus) exhaust hangers & a bit of sponge gaffer taped to the axle below the exhaust

does he have aftermarket allows? they will need to be the correct offset et45-49

if they are 15's u wont need to do anything
if they are 16's or 17's then you will need to remove the top two rear arch bolts and also cut the front inner arch lining
Mikorsa16v

24th Jul 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 195/45/16 tyres with 7.5x16" alloys loered about -45mm on nova kit, no rubbing of wheels, just the exhaust bracket bangs a bit
J da Silva

24th Jul 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive lowered mine 50mm, nothin to worry about, just had to buy a fuckin spring compressor
Kris TD

24th Jul 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my exhaust it miles away dropped 60mm, i dont have a single problem apart from its probably fucking up the ball joints, wheel bearing etc..

New Poll