corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lowering Corsa C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lowering Corsa C
Doug

User status: Offline
25th Apr 04 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i am getting a set of 15's soon and i want to lower it aswell

Are apex lowering springs anygood? I am looking at getting 40mm drop allround using only the lowering springs.

Anyone know of any reason why this wouldnt work on a corsa c?

Also will TSW wheels fit the corsa? i am not of there dimensions. all i know is that they will be 15's
Sinth

25th Apr 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno bout the wheels , need to know the offset if they r between et 45-et 49 u would be fine.
people on here seem to recommend eibach springs
kev_corsa

25th Apr 04 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine is down -40mm on Apex mate, I recommend gettin some aftermarket shocks with the springs too cuz mine was a bit bouncy with just the springs on
si_reading

25th Apr 04 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have TSW's on my corsa with no probs with offset et40. With 15's you shouldn't have any trouble at all.
Doug

25th Apr 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been told by other people not to buy lowering springs on their own. i should buy new shocks and everything with them.
Is this true?

Also what TSW's do you reckon i should get? i think the razors might actually look alright. Anyone got a pic of a silver corsa C with razors?

New Poll