corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C Central Locking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Central Locking
mik187206

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 03 at 06:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 03 sxi corsa easytronic, and have had a Clifford concept 600 fitted with the remote start. The alarm works great but the central locking on the corsa is W**k!

When I remote start and then press the unlock button on the remote, the alarm disables and then the drivers door unlocks but everything else is still locked. It all locks ok but just opens the drivers door when the ign is on.

Is there anything I can do to either fool the central door locking ecu to thinking the ig is off or wire up the alram to all the doors at once.

Have spoken to vauxhall cust. serv. and a few engineers and Clifford help line and the guy who fitted the alarm and all have said nothing you can do.

Mik
leafgreencorsa

2nd Jul 03 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess the remote you use to unlock the doors is not the Vauxhall one as you would just have to press the button twice to unlock all the doors.
Richie

2nd Jul 03 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason why is that the corsa C central locking unit is diferent from others.

Hence only pressing it once would only active the drivers side relay.

Have u tried using your normal keyfob also?
mik187206

3rd Jul 03 at 06:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, any body that has a corsa C try locking and then unlocking the doorswith the fob when the engine is running wont work at all, there is no response from the remote. even if you push the drivers door lock down whislt driving you still have to lean over to all the pasnger doors to open them without turning the key off and removing it.
kev_corsa

3rd Jul 03 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep same wiv mine
kev_corsa

3rd Jul 03 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also i noticed it wont deadlock if u dont shut the drivers side door last.
mik187206

4th Jul 03 at 06:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

messed about wiht mine again today, and found that it didnt matter which door was closed last or the boot would deadlock.

I also found out that if i use the deadlocks and the remote start the car, the drivers door unlocks all thge way. I tend to start the car before i can see it as the clifford remote works miles away.
Fraser Young

6th Jul 03 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes... U can put relays in the doors to fool deadlocks n stuff... Sorts out all problems with aftermarket alarms...

New Poll