corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ok ive heard not to touch sony head units but what about......................

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ok ive heard not to touch sony head units but what about......................
ajscorsa

User status: Offline
25th Jun 03 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there speakers. there is a nice set of subs from the sony range that i really like. are there speakers shite like there headnit's

not wanting competition sounds or nuthin just want it too look good and sound good.
Richie

25th Jun 03 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are good looking subs, but performance, bah
Kris TD

25th Jun 03 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a sony xplod 10" sub and amp, and to be honest, its totally shit, it has a severe lack of bass.
Mikorsa16v

26th Jun 03 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep they have a peak figure of like 600watts and u think kewl the RMS fig must be about 300, but it is really like 10watt RMS
DIGGIDY

26th Jun 03 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SONY

it's like driving a ferrari with a 1.0 ltr engine... Looks good, goes like a rusty old wheelbarrow...
TOMAS

26th Jun 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ spot on...
Kris TD

26th Jun 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would never buy sony ice again, cd headunit i had amp went bang, 6x9's blew running them from a kenny headunit, then the sub and amp are just plain jiz. roll on the phoniex gold and alpine
buckle247

27th Jun 03 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv'e got a sony headunit and it rocks, better than the comptition for the same price, my mate has got two sony 12"subs and a sony amp, lot a bass, better than any jbl shite or similer stuff.

New Poll