corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Webber Carbs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Webber Carbs
richardostreet

User status: Offline
20th Jun 03 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 1.2 8v and want to put a webber carb on becoz they sound amazing!! i wanna know where i can get 1 new / recondiditoned or secondhand. Is it possible to fit? and do i need to get another manifold to fit it?

cheers Richard
WARPED

21st Jun 03 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im no texpert but wudnt u need a carburetta engine to put twin 40's on, i know my corsa is injection but not sure what urs is
Born_corsa02

21st Jun 03 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No carbs can be fitted to most engines. If its a 1.2 8v with single point injection a carb would probably make it a bit more responsive as S.P.I is not designed for performance and is quite restrictive reckon a carb and manifold from an SR nova would fit straight on but would need to be set up on by some one who knows wot there doin for best results. Think it was the 1.3 sr nova that used a twin choke webber and the 1.4 used a pierberg carb hope that helps

Chris
miles

21st Jun 03 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any webber dealer (pretty much all tuning places) can supply them.

You will need a new manifold.

New Poll