corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine electronics light on

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine electronics light on
Nikki101

User status: Offline
   15th Jun 03 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was driving along and noticed that engine electronics light was on continuously. I pulled over and it was idling all over the place and engine sounded as rough as ar**holes. Decided to switch engine off to see if the fault cleared its self but I then struggled to start it. After eventually starting it it continued to idle all over the place still. As I was miles from home I decided to risk continuing and the light went off just down the road. It seems to be running fine now and light hasnt come on since.

Should I take it to get checked out at Vauxhall? Anyone any ideas what could be wrong?
dousey

15th Jun 03 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did the car seem to be slower? Might possible be running on 3 cylinders, then it would sound rough. Does it need a service?

Chris
Nikki101

15th Jun 03 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No had full service in Feb. Sounds fine now. Doesnt seem to be any slower.
corsa84

15th Jun 03 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate get them to check ur crank shaft position sensor total pain in the a*s it managed to confuse my local garage for 3 hrs get it checked u never know

New Poll