corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Weird speaker problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weird speaker problem
Jacko_

User status: Offline
10th Jun 03 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put some infinity speakers in my front doors, everything seemed fine, now my left speaker fuzzes/squeeks a bit and sometimes just doesn't work, it's definitley not the speaker because we got a replacement and the same thing happened with the new one, the old standard speakers don't have this problem. the connections are very tight and haven't come loose, no wires are touching or are very close to each other, i don't have a clue what could be wrong.

Does anyone have any idea? It's only the left speaker, the right speaker is perfect.

Thanks
Richie

10th Jun 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check the connections that are going into the headunit, its worth double checking everything.
Jacko_

10th Jun 03 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's the standard head unit, just slots straight in. Infact i have a new standard head unit because the vauxhall dealer gave me the wrong security code, so he just shoved another one in; same problem.

Any more ideas?
Jacko_

10th Jun 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOOO found out what it is! The wires from the speaker to its built-on connecter were the wrong way around, fscking factory workers playing me about.

The door panel has been off about 9 times in the last 3 days, this is probably done now

New Poll