corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » strange suggestion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author strange suggestion
CopyWrite

User status: Offline
31st May 03 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im on a budget atm and was wonderin if theres anyway of modifyin the old air box to fit the induction kit inside it
am i speaking cod shit or has anyone done this as i cant be fucked to get a heat sheild.
CopyWrite

31st May 03 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4get i sed that, anyway how much is a heat sheild or am i better off makin my own?
Makarus

31st May 03 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can mod the original air box to fit a induction kit but its a bit of work, dunno where you could get a heat sheild already made up from but you could try asking a steel fabricators to make one up for you if you get them all the measurements.
david dickson

1st Jun 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look on ClubCalibra. A guy called JayBV6 made a heatshield for his induction cone from a catering-pack size coffee tin.
Looks good and is supposed to work well.

New Poll