corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » suspension 40mm or 60mm???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author suspension 40mm or 60mm???
CorsaSXi16v

User status: Offline
23rd May 03 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Yeah we got our Koni's from larkspeed, Great price eh! and came within 2 days

Anyway back to the question, Bumpstops are fitted to the piston of the damper itself, it stops the bottom of the piston hitting the bottom of the damper casing avoiding the damage that would be caused if this were allowed to happen. In short it stops the damper bottoming out.
MoNkEy MaGiC

User status: Offline
   23rd May 03 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guys im still bit confused regarding lowering a Gsi corsa b, i know its already 15mm lower than normal corsas, so if i was to buy a 60mm spring kit it will only actually lower by 45mm coz its already 15mm lower!!! but...what if i get a full kit,Shocks and Springs? it must lower by 60mm then right, and it doesnt have to be exactly for the Gsi but any corsa coz the shocks are matched to the springs so it will lower 60mm!?

Please help, any advice is helpfull
Thanks

[Edited on 24-05-2003 by MoNkEy MaGiC]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll