corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FOR PEOPLE WITH COILOVERS!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FOR PEOPLE WITH COILOVERS!
Smig

User status: Offline
30th Mar 03 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ya people!
Really need you help here! I've decided that i really wanna go with Koni's for suspension as heard lots of good things about them but im looking for about a 60mm even drop on either 17's or 18's. But Koni dont offer a 60mm drop on just a sport suspension kit 40mm max thats what demon tweeks and ripspeed said, so ive got to opt for Koni coilovers!
First of all is this definatly true?
If so for everyone with coilovers ive been told that coilovers dont fit straight onto a corsa the wheels have to be spaced out about 10mm therfore requiring larger bolts! Help really need urgently on this as i gotta get my suspension sorted before my MOT so can anyone please give me some light on the coilover situation.

New Poll