corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Android and storage...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Android and storage...
kz

User status: Offline
25th Sep 16 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi my mum got her first smartphone this year, a Moto G. It got filled up pretty quickly so I bought her an SD card... however she got a message on her phone the other day showing that it had completely filled up the phone and hadn't touched the card yet.

How do I direct everything to save on to the card? Also, when trying to change things over to the card, it seems that only certain apps will move, and you have to do each one, one by one... which takes forever! Skype for instance took almost 10 minutes despite only being about 150Mb. Any ideas to make this quicker?

I've never owned an Android phone so it's all new to me!
ShEp

User status: Offline
27th Sep 16 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Setting>apps>apps to sd.

They can all be individually shifted over to the SD card too.

New Poll