corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Richest families?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Richest families?
eyeopen
Banned

User status: Offline
12th Jan 16 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
So you didn't actually answer any of my questions then

The kid killed in Syria (white) being a "terrorist" who was from High Wycombe is from my Mrs Town and school she knows him and his mum, can confirm that it is indeed real I'm afraid.

Do you perhaps like to use psychoactive Narcotics?

what does this prove? its not hard, people give their lives to masonry and pretend to be a terrorist,

and not being funny, you don't read my posts, why would terrorism attack a president why not the illuminati?

and why are all terrorists masons? if tis real? lol duh

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by eyeopen]
Jambo

12th Jan 16 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would help, as previously stated by myself and I believe Ian also mentioned this, as to what you are referring to as a Mason, a proper definition as well, not just you're brainwashed etc
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am a bit confused by all the names for stuff, yes
Jambo

12th Jan 16 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clearly brainwashed Ian
GB123
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
quote:
Originally posted by GB123
Do you reckon these masons will turn you to stone?

I'm ready to die, hence un stoppable, unmasonable and invinsible to them and their lies, attacks.

and soon as I die, this demonic thing will run from me, but If I can I will destroy all evil in this world I can as soon as I'm out this vessel I will no longer be limited by it!

Only people like me can stop this NWO, make the world a truly better place. Make every one healthy, happy, no more poisoning water, food, medicine,

Imagine a court where only those guilty are put in prison, how would this world become?

It was just a bit of a joke referring to stonemasons mate
spencer88

13th Jan 16 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wants to stop all evil by destroying evil?

Surely that is being evil? Thus continuing the cycle of evil....
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It would help, as previously stated by myself and I believe Ian also mentioned this, as to what you are referring to as a Mason, a proper definition as well, not just you're brainwashed etc

I had enough of this now....... its boring and no point chating to masons about things they lie to them selves about.

My definition of a mason =

-some one who knows of the evil rule over the world, even know their names, illuminati, New world order, third eye spirituality, but lies that they don't and pretends they are ok with it.

- some one that has third eye and chakras open to an extent, can pick up on vibrations, are intuitive, think they are psychic, practise satanic rituals(whether they know it or not) and are binded into masonry to do as they say and not speak out like me or even answer honestly to people like me and highlight people like me to be marked, attacked.

- some one that knows police, government politicians are corrupt, some one that uses masonic hand signs all day every day, some one that pretends they are proud to be a mason. Some one whom police wont touch once shown masonic handsigns and some one whom has to abide by most that comes from those above them in ranks. Guessing you guys are in 10s, 20,s lower basic masons. Ian most probably the highest.

- some one whom is possessed attacked by evil energies and used as a battery to these evil energies but wont know it if it hit them in the face! Some one whom "believes" they should be able to pick up on others fears, anxieties, anger, pain, when truth is they shouldn't. people whom are initiated into a satanic cult that has deceived them and they are too scared to admit it.

eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
Wants to stop all evil by destroying evil?

Surely that is being evil? Thus continuing the cycle of evil....

nope, once gone no more evil.
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
quote:

I had enough of this now....... its boring and no point chating to masons about things they lie to them selves about.

My definition of a mason =

-some one who knows of the evil rule over the world, even know their names, illuminati, New world order, third eye spirituality, but lies that they don't and pretends they are ok with it.

- some one that has third eye and chakras open to an extent, can pick up on vibrations, are intuitive, think they are psychic, practise satanic rituals(whether they know it or not) and are binded into masonry to do as they say and not speak out like me or even answer honestly to people like me and highlight people like me to be marked, attacked.

- some one that knows police, government politicians are corrupt, some one that uses masonic hand signs all day every day, some one that pretends they are proud to be a mason. Some one whom police wont touch once shown masonic handsigns and some one whom has to abide by most that comes from those above them in ranks. Guessing you guys are in 10s, 20,s lower basic masons. Ian most probably the highest.

- some one whom is possessed attacked by evil energies and used as a battery to these evil energies but wont know it if it hit them in the face! Some one whom "believes" they should be able to pick up on others fears, anxieties, anger, pain, when truth is they shouldn't. people whom are initiated into a satanic cult that has deceived them and they are too scared to admit it.

- main one, some one whom knows and believes in black majick but pretends they don't. eg when I say I'm cursed, attacked by masonry/illuminati demonic entities you all know its true, but will be more scared to be honest as you know I'm watched.

[Edited on 13-01-2016 by eyeopen]
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...........delete

[Edited on 13-01-2016 by eyeopen]
Neo

13th Jan 16 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Richest families? 23 database queries in 0.0174580 seconds