corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Kitchen Speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kitchen Speakers
Neo

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 15 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what exactly im after, current place kitchen and living room are open plan so never needed an entertainment system in the kitchen but new house the kitchen dining room is separate so I want a way of playing my phone/tablet ideally wirelessly. I've been used to a reasonable good stereo so dont want to go for a crappy tinny bluetooth speaker but have been recommended a 2.1 soundbar. Dont want to spend more than 100 top end as far more important stuff to buy atm but cant be cooking/entertaining in silence.

Any suggestions ?
Balling
Premium Member

4th Dec 15 at 06:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
I've been used to a reasonable good stereo so dont want to go for a crappy tinny bluetooth speaker [...] Dont want to spend more than 100
Well there's your issue right there...

Sonos:1 maybe?

Whathifi recommends the UE Roll. Might be worth giving it a listen, provided you can live with the "teenage bedroom" design.

[Edited on 04-12-2015 by Balling]

Rob_Quads

4th Dec 15 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can recommend the Logitech UE Air Speaker, only £70 now and even when it came out and was much much more it was rated very highly >4/5. At £70 its a steal. Works nice with a nice and rich sound. (Only downer is its not lightning enables but this hasn't caused us any problems)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/wireless-docks,-speakers-and-portables/logitech/ue-air-speaker/logi-ue-air-speaker
Neo

4th Dec 15 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know Balling, its not much but should be able to find something reasonable. The Sonos:1 is a bit outside of what I want to spend although after chatting with the missus this morning she's on board that we can't have nothing in there.

Rob that looks good but does that work with Android devices and Windows Tablets ? I just stream everything from Spotify.

New Poll