corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe ignition live

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe ignition live
Dave_1987
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Apr 15 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi. I have been wireing my xe loom up and im unsure which is the ignition live on the loom. Its got a single wire male plug near the coil and a single wire female plug further up nearer to the engine. Has anyone found this before. The engine is out of a 1991 cav gsi. I have put a couple of these engines in novas but cant remember seeing two single plugs.
Any help appreciated.
scunnylad

16th Apr 15 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the one near the coil is the ignition livenot sure about the other
random dav
Premium Member

17th Apr 15 at 02:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they the same kind of plug?

WRLFC !

Project cars
Dave_1987
Premium Member

18th Apr 15 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the replys guys. No they are different plugs the one i thought was the ignition live isnt the one near the plug for the coil. I thought it was the one further up. Its been that long since i removed it from the GSI i cant remembed.Ill put a pic on later see if that helps.

New Poll