corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Note 12.2

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Note 12.2
dannymccann

User status: Offline
11th Apr 15 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got one? I've been to CPW, PCW and Currys to test out this supposed special SPen they come with only to find some scrote has nicked it and the staff seem less than bothered about potentially selling £300 worth of equipment by cracking open even a basic stylus just so I can test pen input as I intend on using it at work to make notes in meetings.

I've already tested the write to text function and it works nicely even when using my big fat butter fingers to write like a 2 year old so I'm already impressed but have never used a stylus to write electronically before hence wanting to try before buy.

I've kind of exhausted local retailers for testing so would my best bet be ordering online and then sending back if it doesn't work for me?!
Cavey

11th Apr 15 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you buy an S-Pen separately and take it in yourself

Provided they don't cost a fortune obviously, then if you did get one you'd have a spare too... (I am kinda thinking they'll be expensive though)
Neo

11th Apr 15 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find the button on it too easy to press and overall too small to write with.

New Poll