corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Sonus Playbar

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sonus Playbar
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Dec 14 at 12:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's peoples opinions? Thinking of getting one with a 47" tv after Christmas, thinking about the sonos system for my place as well and going multiroom... Opinions? With sonos, can you push standard dab onto the devices?
Doug

24th Dec 14 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't push standard DAB; but the app can connect to TuneinRadio so can stream radio as well as Spotify etc.
Rob_Quads

24th Dec 14 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't work with DTS which is a bit a downer if your planning to watch bluerays on it
baza31

27th Dec 14 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought one from richer sounds and it was shit . I took it back and went for top of range yamaha soundbar for a few hundred extra and the sound difference if phenomenal . It is great how even though my bed is upto the wall it still sounds like it's behind me . I was surprised with the sonos as it had good reviews but it really wasn't any good . Also the yamaha has loads more connections
pow
Premium Member

27th Dec 14 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonna pop in to richer sounds today and have a listen
deano87

27th Dec 14 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a wired Sonos system in a flash apartment in Cheltenham. Was amazing. Different music in bathroom to bedroom and lounge was amazing.
Carl

29th Dec 14 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
I bought one from richer sounds and it was shit . I took it back and went for top of range yamaha soundbar for a few hundred extra and the sound difference if phenomenal . It is great how even though my bed is upto the wall it still sounds like it's behind me . I was surprised with the sonos as it had good reviews but it really wasn't any good . Also the yamaha has loads more connections

Which model Yamaha was it? I've just purchased a ysp 4300, pick it up Sunday after considering sonus and the likes. Seems to have a lot more connections that sonus which was clincher for me.
pow
Premium Member

30th Dec 14 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw one in action and really wasn't blown away. Won't be spending 600 of my hard earned pounds on one that's for surel
VegasPhil
Premium Member

4th Jan 15 at 10:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a play 1. Very impressed with it.

I like the Canton DM50 for TV - sound was decent and it looks rather nice. Richer sounds should be able to demo one of those.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
baza31

6th Jan 15 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carl yeh think it's the 4300 . I got it around October time and it's great . Well worth the extra money over sonos
Carl

7th Jan 15 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Carl yeh think it's the 4300 . I got it around October time and it's great . Well worth the extra money over sonos

Good to know.

New Poll