corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What do I need to wire in an external CD changer?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What do I need to wire in an external CD changer?
kz

User status: Offline
29th Aug 14 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I bought one ages ago and never got round to installing it... model is Alpine CHA-1214 going into a headunit model Alpine 7893R. What do I need? Have never installed one before! Guess I'll be sticking it down in the boot somewhere. Cheers.
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Aug 14 at 21:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usually data wire and audio although sometimes they're in the same lead.

Also usually very expensive to source if you don't have them.
kz

30th Aug 14 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably going to end up costing me more than the unit did maybe I should give in to an iPhone cable in the car but I purposely play my CDs otherwise they just sit there gathering dust!

New Poll