corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » iPhone photos

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPhone photos
Marc

User status: Offline
10th Aug 14 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there a way to copy a photo from the main album then delete the original in the main folder without the copy being deleted also?

ie - I have copied a photo and pasted it in to a sub folder. When I delete the original the copy gets deleted too.

Google wasn't very helpful and mainly brought up iPhoto discussion!
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Aug 14 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to my knowledge.

Only workaround I can think of is use a cloud app like Google Drive or Dropbox.

iPhoto (and Photos app on iPhone) doesn't work with folders but with albums and events. Basically all photos are stored in one folder, sortet by date. You then throw them in to albums and events, which doesn't move or copy them, but just links them.

It's a horrible way to store photos, imo.

New Poll