corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Current account so slow in processing payments?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Current account so slow in processing payments?
WRG Corsa

User status: Offline
4th Aug 14 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Natwest and they're incredibly slow to process transactions. I can shop on the Thursday and not have the money go through until next week Wednesday or even Thursday. It might show up in the difference between my balance and my available balance but sometimes not even that!

It's a small thing but I find it so annoying! Any other banks quicker to process transactions or is it the standard protocol?

[Edited on 04-08-2014 by WRG Corsa]
RichR
Premium Member

4th Aug 14 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HSBC are the same but I've always assumed it was the vendor not the bank as it consistently seems to be the same places with mine such as the M6 toll which takes a week + to show up but the amount is accounted for in the available balance almost immediately.
LukesCorsaSXi

4th Aug 14 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the same, I paid out over £120 out last week on shopping, but it hasn't appeared on my statement yet. Because of this I don't actually know if its been taken off my overall total or not, so I usually spend more, then it gets taken off, then i've actually got less money than what i thought.

Bad times.
dannymccann

5th Aug 14 at 04:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Santander, Halifax, Barclays and TSB have all been very prompt for me.

Don't remember there being this issue with HSBC when I used to use them.

We have NatWest at work but it's a business account so different
RichR
Premium Member

5th Aug 14 at 05:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not every transaction for me, just certain ones which seem to repeat as well. The toll road always takes several days to come up as a line item on my statement as do certain fuel stations whereas others show up pretty much instantly; although they do seem to come off my available balance straight away, just not show on the statement.

New Poll